Returns & Cancellations
What is the refund/return policy for Custom-Made outfits?
We don't offer return/refund since the process is very transparent & the clients themselves choose every small detail. If the client, for some reason, is dissatisfied with the initial process of sketch and fabric sampling, they have the option to make minor changes to the sketch/options. No Cancellations or modification are applicable once the order is confirmed.
What is your Return/Refund Policy for Ready-to- Ship outfits ?
Returns are accepted as long as the item is returned at our facility within 7 calendar days (strict) from the date you receive the order. We issue a full store credit with lifetime validity against returned items. Please be sure to check the list of items not eligible for returns below.Order Items NOT Eligible for Returns
- Customized outfits (with tulle netting, length customization, blouse tailoring or any other form of customization)
- Above XXL/Custom size outfits
- Blouse/Stitched Blouse
- Custom additional Items (additional fabrics/trims etc)
Quality Control for Returns
- Order item should not have been modified or altered in any manner
- Order item should not look used/worn out in any manner
- Order Item should not be deemed unfit for return by our QC team for any other reason whatsoever.
How do I return my order?
You need to raise a return request by email or phone. Your invoice has a return label attached to it. Simply pack your item the way it arrived and ship it back to us with the return label on it. Be sure you have checked if your order item is eligible for return and meets our quality control conditions. You can get always in touch with our customer care team and they will be happy to assist you further.
Who is responsible for customs/duties levied?
Customer is responsible for any customs/duties levied by the local authorities.