What do you mean when you say Custom-Made Outfits?
- You come to us with your budget and a brief description or a reference image of your desired outfit & silhouette changes you would like. we simply make outfit for you as close to as your given style and budget.
- **Minimum budget for custom- made outfit has to be above 15000/- INR (Since the time and efforts to make an exclusive outfit is very consuming we had to set up a base limit.)
How to place a custom made order request?
- Please check custom orders section in main menu.
How to request custom size/colour for ready to shop products?
- Choose Customise for customisation. Once your order is placed we will send you an email/Call regarding all the measurements that are required for your custom made outfit.For more information and sizes please contact email@example.com.
What if I don't like the outfit I get?
- Our process is based on full transparency with the client. We make sure the client is a part of the whole process from start to finish. We get client approvals on every single aspect which includes fabric selection, embroidery & print sampling and everything else. We only go ahead once the client approves the final tech pack ( Garment specification sheet ) Additionally, our team is constantly available for any questions or worries throughout the process. We do not offer return/exchange/refund on any custom made and international order.
Do you have any physical retail stores?
- We do not have any physical stores currently, and we exclusively retail through our website. We understand that with Indian clothing, sizing and fit can at times be tricky when you are shopping online. So if you have any questions around sizing, fit or styling of our outfits, we are more than happy to help you. You can also take a look at see real/candid images shared by our customers in our Customer diaries. This should help you get a better idea of the work we do.
Will the outfit look exactly the same as I see it on the website?
- Glittercholi is a private label, and everything from design to production is handled by us in-house. The outfits the model is seen wearing on the website are entirely designed and manufactured by us. Barring minor color variations (which differ due to screen resolution, monitor brightness, operating system etc from computer to computer), what you see on our site is what you get. For more assurance, you can take a look at see real/candid images shared by our customers in our Customer diaries.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take if I order an outfit today?
- Our timelines are slightly longer because these are specialized garments involving extensive tailoring, embroidery and finishing. Please rest assured, the time spent on your outfit ensures it is carefully crafted to meet high standards of quality and finishing. Please reach out to us at 10 weeks before form your event date.
Can I get rush delivery on an outfit?
- We may be able to process your order on priority on request. However, this is based on certain dynamic production factors. So please do check with us if you need rush delivery on any outfit.
Can I get delivery on a specific date?
- We can undertake an assurance of a specific shipping date on request. However, once an order is shipped, transit times are subject to various factors beyond our control (such as shipper transit schedule, octroi/customs clearance/weather conditions/location specific holidays and so on). Hence assurance on specific delivery dates is something we will not be able to undertake but will try our best to ship it earliest possible keeping expected delivery date in mind.
How long does it take, once my order is shipped?
- We ship all our outfits by Air on priority shipping mode. We work with some of the most reliable express shipping companies to ship your orders. Door delivery to most metros happens within 2-3 days , while it may take longer for other cities in India. For International delivery timelines, please see International Shipping & Delivery.
International Shipping & Delivery
Do you offer international shipping?
- We ship our merchandise world wide. International shipping might take up to 4-5 weeks for delivery. We ship via DHL/FedEx, and you will receive a tracking number as soon as we ship out your order from India.
What are your shipping charges outside of India?
- Free shipping worldwide
What about Import Duties/Customs/Taxes?
- Glittercholi will be responsible only for shipping your order to your destination country. Any clearance charges, taxes, import fees or duties applicable at the destination port will be borne directly by the customer. The shipping charge levied by us includes the cost of freight alone.
- Orders shipped internationally are not eligible for Refund/Returns/Exchange.
Returns & Cancellations
What is your Returns Policy?
- Returns are accepted as long as the item is returned at our facility within 7 calendar days (strict) from the date you receive the order. We issue a full store credit with lifetime validity against returned items. Please be sure to check the list of items not eligible for Returns/Refunds/Exchange below.
Order Items NOT Eligible for Returns/Refunds/Exchange
- Customised outfits
- Custom size outfits
- Blouse/Stitched Blouse
- Custom additional Items (additional fabrics/trims etc)
Quality Control for Returns/Refunds/Exchange
- Order item should not have been modified or altered in any manner
- Order item should not look used/worn out in any manner
- Order Item should not be deemed unfit for return by our QC team for any other reason whatsoever.
How do I Returns/Refunds/Exchange my order?
- You need to raise a return request by email or phone. Simply pack your item the way it arrived and we will get it picked. Be sure you have checked if your order item is eligible for return/refund/exchange and meets our quality control conditions. You can get always in touch with our customer care team and they will be happy to assist you further.
How can I cancel my order?
- You can cancel your order within 6 hours of placing your order on the website by mailing us at "firstname.lastname@example.org". Cancellations will not be possible after this time period.
Some Important Informations
About Colours & Description?
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, colour, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product are only approximate values. There is always a practical error margin.
- While every endeavour has been made to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and colour settings and capabilities of monitors.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the outfit received.
- It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colours on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
While ordering from internet, we suggest customers should be extra careful of following:-
- Red, maroon and orange colours have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colours. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with off-white, white and cream colours. Sea Green colour sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is a inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
About Beads/Stones and Sequences?
- Beads/Stones and Sequences Missing or Coming off we believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many a times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might loose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.